We have migrated to our 4th generation website! www.VEGUG.org
Every user will have to register at the new site - www.VEGUG.org.
To register for the new site, please follow the process outlined by clicking here.
The difference in the new site is that we have joined Infor’s new all-inclusive site developed for all customer user groups. Visual users will have our own, private, site within the larger InforCommunities site. And each Regional User Group (RUG), will have its own private portion of the VEGUG site.
The new site will be a place to:
· ask questions of other users (Discussion Forums by Visual topic)
· search for other users by Visual version, modules in use, etc.
· receive announcements from you RUG and VEGUG Steering committees (Announcement Forums)
· read blogs posted by Channel Partner consultants & power users
· access files posted to RUG & VEGUG libraries (File Libraries)
· review RUG meeting agendas, register for meetings, download presentations, etc. (Events)
· and coming soon, participate in Online Group Enhancement Request (OGER) voting
Joining any RUG will also give you access to the larger VEGUG site, designated as *VEGUG.
Our old site (www.VMNEUG.org) will be left up for reference only for a time. All of the recent and important files have been moved to our new site.